Gürkan Schinkenproduktion GmbH
The company Gürkan was founded on 01.01.1999 by Özcan Gürkan in Bielefeld.
Since 2001 the company is located in Hövelhof.
We are specialized in the production of ham from beef and lamb according to original Turkish style and offer our customers the highest quality with proof of origin.
Our products are made from high quality Halal beef and lamb.
Since 2008 our Turkish ham specialities are continuously awarded with Gold medals of the DLG, the DLG awards for long-standing product quality and the “NRW State Prize for Food” as well as the “Prize of the Best”.
Quality in all areas
- In 2009, Kayseri pastirma (beef ham in the original Turkish style),
Tosun Pastirma (Turkish style beef ham) and Kuzu Pastirma (lamb ham
in original Turkish style) were awarded the gold medals at the DLG award ceremony.
- On 11.10.2009 Özcan Gürkan received the State Prize for Food for special achievements at the DLG quality competitions 2008/2009 in Cologne by the minister Mr. Eckhard Uhlenberg.
- In 2010, Kayseri Pastirma and Tosun Pastirma were awarded the Golden DLG Prize.
- On 13.09.2010 the Gürkan Schinkenproduktion e.K. was awarded the State prize for food for special achievements in the DLG quality competitions.
- 2009/2010 by Minister Johannes Remmel in Düsseldorf.
- In 2011 Kayseri Pastirma and Kuzu Pastirma were awarded the Golden DLG Award.
- In 2012, Kayseri Pastirma and Tosun Pastirma were awarded the Golden DLG Prize.
- In 2013, Kayseri Pastirma, Tosun Pastirma and Kuzu Pastirma received the gold medals at the DLG awards ceremony.
- In 2014, 2015 and 2016 Kayseri Pastirma, Tosun Pastirma and Kuzu Pastirma also received the gold medals at the DLG awards ceremony.
On September 13 2010, Ö. Gürkan was awarded the State Prize for Food in Dusseldorf by Minister Remmel for special achievements in the DLG quality competitions 2009/2010.
On October 11 2009 Ö. Gürkan received the State Prize for Food in Cologne from Minister Uhlenberg for special achievements in the 2008/2009 DLG quality competitions.